Minutes Annual Parish Meeting 2017
ASHFORD-IN-THE-WATER PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs A J Fox
Derwent Cottage, Calver Bridge, Calver, Hope Valley S32 3XA
Telephone: 01433 631689
MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
HELD ON 20th APRIL 2017 IN ASHFORD SCHOOL
Present: Cllr D Windle (Chairman), Cllr R Akeroyd, Cllr V Sidery, Cllr R Spinks,
Cllr B Taft, Cllr T Williams, Cllr H Froggatt, Mrs A Fox (Clerk)
No members of the public were present
- Apologies were received from Cllrs A Hill and P Tillbrook
- The Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 14th April 2016 were proposed as a true record by Cllr Spinks, seconded by Cllr McGoverne and signed by the Chairman.
- Matters Arising:
- a) Parking Outside Retirement Bungalows: now resolved.
- b) Blocked Drains: It was reported that the blocked drain on Church Street is now resolved..
- Chairman’s Report:
The Chairman had prepared a report which was read out to the meeting.
- Matters Raised by Persons on the Electoral Roll: None
The Annual Parish Meeting closed at 7.40 pm.