Agenda April 2018
ASHFORD-IN-THE-WATER PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk: Mrs A J Fox
Derwent Cottage, Calver Bridge, Calver, Hope Valley S32 3XA
Telephone: 01433 631689
The next Parish Council Meeting will be held on Thursday 19th April 2018 in Ashford Old School, immediately after the Annual Parish Meeting, which commences at 7.30 pm
- Apologies for Absence:
- Declaration of Members’ Interests
Members must declare any prejudicial interest in any item included on this
agenda on the sheet provided.
- To receive and approve requests for dispensations from members on matters in which they have a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
- Public Participation
- Minutes of Parish Council Meeting held 22nd March 2018
To approve the minutes of the last meeting, subject to amendment, if
To consider whether any item of business should be conducted with the
- Items reported by the Clerk
- Conveniences: Appointment of solicitor to oversee the transfer of the public conveniences
- Website: Cllr Sidery liaising with Mrs Sarah Heron
- Repairs to Car Park Boundary Wall (Hall Orchard) – Cllr McGoverne to supply the address of the owner of the property concerned.
- Sports Equipment for Hall Orchard
- Commemoration of Armistice Day 2018: Cllrs Sidery and Windle to report on discussions with Mrs Williams
- No 4 Court Lane
- Audit of 2017/18 Accounts
- Items Raised by Members: None
- Planning Matters
1) Decision: NP/DDD/0118/0036 – Ashford Hall – Erection of 2 Agricultural Buildings: Granted subject to conditions.
2) Decision: NP/DDD/0917/0964 – Trinity Cottage – Retrospective Planning Permission for a Verandah: Refused.
3) Decision: NP/DDD/0218/0114 – ~Catherine’s Cottage – Demolish and rebuild part of the chimney: Granted subject to conditions.
4) Any planning matters received before 19th April 2018
- Financial Matters
- to note bank balances as at 19th April 2018
- to approve payments of accounts:
- Jayne Taft (to be advised)
- A K Heating (repair to gents’ toilet) £90.00
- DDDC – wheeled bin £104.00
- DALC Subscription £161.08
- e) Any invoices received before 19th April 2018
3) to acknowledge receipt of payments:
- a) Bull’s Head re conveniences £496.00
1) Requiring action: None
1) Letter from Allen, West & Foster re relocation to new office premises in Bakewell.
2) Various advertising circulars
- Next Meeting
- Date of Annual Meeting in May
- To consider the invitation of advisors or officers of other
Bodies (e.g. District or County Council) to attend